To keep costs down, FSC requires active parental participation during our programs. There are several areas in which you can help out. These include:
- Field Preparation – Setting up and lining fields.
- Concessions – Working in concession stand. You will not be scheduled to work during your child’s game.
- Referee – We are always in need of referees for both our fall and spring programs. This is a good way for both youth and adults to make some extra money and help to improve the overall experience for our youth. Contact Jack Fallon at email@example.com if you are interested in helping in this area.
- Board Member – We are looking to fill some recently vacated board positions. If you would like to help make a difference in the club contact the club office.
- Committee chair – There are several parent positions open on the FSC board committees that help to improve the voice of the parents within the club.