skip navigation

Evaluations cancelled for Tuesday, 14th!

By Jill Marlow, 08/14/18, 3:15PM MDT


August 14th, 2018 


Due to the smoke our air quality is now in the "red" and it doesn't look like it will clear by 5:30 tonight. We will not be holding evaluations tonight at Kidsport. We will let you know by 3:00 Thursday if we will not be able to continue evaluations that night.

We will send out more information as we receive it.

Thank you for understanding and keeping our children's health at the top of our concerns.